Dreams, Tell Me Yours

Dreams are fascinating; I've always loved the dreamworld. I think dreaming is one of my favorite things to do. Dreams have meaning, I think when we dream we are in our sub conscience mind where things are honest and unreserved. I think our dreams are either processing our day or bringing up issues from our lives, or helping us understand important things for ourselves and our families. There are the more common dream themes, like flying, running, being chased, driving, etc... or symbols like numbers, colors, animals or rooms in a house. I particularly like to hear people's re-occurring dreams from childhood. Tell me your re-occurring dream in a comment and I'll tell you what I think it means. Check out this website for an online dream guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment