Last night my baby graduated!! Now this is a very monumental occasion. Why? Several reasons:
1) Soon we will no longer need to feed him.
2) Once he's off to college it won't be quite so obvious to us that he's playing WOW way too much.
3) We can fumigate the basement.
4) We can turn the basement into some amazing adult game room with a flat screen tv, a full bar, and a pool table. (we probably won't, but we could).
5) We no longer have to remind ourselves that we are still parenting this young man who lives in the basement.